- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Jan 03 2018
BENEFITS OF ADDING EGGS IN YOUR DIET
A breakfast staple around the world, eggs are a storehouse of vital nutrients that makes them an integral part of any health diet.
Let’s look at some of the amazing health benefits of eggs.
- Eggs are high in protein and essential nutrients that help us feel full for longer hours.
- Eggs are a good option for people with mild iron deficiency. Egg yolk contains iron in the form of heme iron that are more absorbable than the form of iron in most supplements.
- Eggs are packed with essential minerals such as iron, zinc and phosphorus that are vital for the body.
- Eggs contain Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E that are important for growth, eyesight, and fight off free radicals and help your body to break down food into energy.
- Eggs contain Vitamin D that are essential for calcium absorption and maintain optimum bone health, thus preventing osteoporosis.
- Eggs also promote healthy hair and nails because of their high content of sulphur containing amino acids.
- Eggs are a good source of antioxidants that help prevent age related macular degeneration.
Eggs are a versatile food option that can be consumed in any form. Eating eggs can make you healthier, brainier, leaner and stronger.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.