- by Dr Paramesh S
- 5 Shares
- Jul 10 2017
Barley Salad -Diabetes recipe
Calories - 120 kCal
Why is it an iHealthU recipe?The specialty of this salad is that it can last for a long time. It remains fresh and full of nutrition too! FibreCarbsProteinFat Ingredients
- 2 tbsp barley
- 2 tbsp corn and sprouts mixed
- 1/2 red and yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 small spring onion, chopped
- Pinch of roasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp spring onion greens
- Pressure cook barley, corn and sprouts for 2 whistles, drain and allow to cool
- In a salad bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.