Ayurveda For Asthma Treatment
Aecs layout, Bengaluru Sep 6, 2017
Asthma is an ailment of the human respiratory system in which the pathways of air gets narrowed, mostly because of a trigger, for example - cold air, excess of workout, anxiety or an exposure to the allergen. This narrowing of pathways causes’ side effects, for example - shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing & chest tightness.
Irritated Kapha (water) collects in the pathways, prompting the narrowing & obstacle of the pathways. This causes a stoppage in the circulation of the air in the lungs which causes shortness of breath & trouble in breathing. This happens due to expanded consumption of vata (air) & kapha irritating foods, weakness of lung tissues internally & different maladies influencing the lungs. Reasons for such aggravations or causing difficulty in breathing are –
- living in moist & cold air
- having stale or cold food or drink
- eating foods that are not easily absorbable
- ama (mucus) development that hinders the respiratory channels.
Tightness in breathing
Shortness of breath
- Herbal tea made up of Ajwain or Trchyspermum, Tulsi or Ocimum sanctum, ginger & pepper is a valuable natural medication for it.
- Pancha karma is additionally extremely helpful for asthmatic patients.
- Turmeric is exceedingly helpful for the chronic condition of bronchitis.
- Herbs such as albezia lebbeck, clove is valuable for bronchitis.
- rub brown mustard oil on the chest, for the natural cure of this issue & to get some relief.
- Increase the consumption of liquids in case you are suffereimg from dryness.
- Massage with sesame oil on the chest is an exceptionally helpful option for treating bronchitis.
- To diminish the triggers of asthma, crush 2 to 3 grams of nagar & Bharangi & take this therapeutic blend three times a day with lukewarm water.
- Herbs such as - Mullein, Elecompane, Black Pepper, Thyme, Ginger, Flax seed, Myrrh & Manna are likewise utilized for the asthma treatment.