- by Soul Kshetra
- 1 Shares
- Sep 06 2017
Ayurveda For Asthma Treatment
Asthma is an ailment of the human respiratory system in which the pathways of air gets narrowed, mostly because of a trigger, for example - cold air, excess of workout, anxiety or an exposure to the allergen. This narrowing of pathways causes’ side effects, for example - shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing & chest tightness.
Irritated Kapha (water) collects in the pathways, prompting the narrowing & obstacle of the pathways. This causes a stoppage in the circulation of the air in the lungs which causes shortness of breath & trouble in breathing. This happens due to expanded consumption of vata (air) & kapha irritating foods, weakness of lung tissues internally & different maladies influencing the lungs. Reasons for such aggravations or causing difficulty in breathing are –
- living in moist & cold air
- having stale or cold food or drink
- eating foods that are not easily absorbable
- ama (mucus) development that hinders the respiratory channels.
Tightness in breathing
Shortness of breath
- Herbal tea made up of Ajwain or Trchyspermum, Tulsi or Ocimum sanctum, ginger & pepper is a valuable natural medication for it.
- Pancha karma is additionally extremely helpful for asthmatic patients.
- Turmeric is exceedingly helpful for the chronic condition of bronchitis.
- Herbs such as albezia lebbeck, clove is valuable for bronchitis.
- rub brown mustard oil on the chest, for the natural cure of this issue & to get some relief.
- Increase the consumption of liquids in case you are suffereimg from dryness.
- Massage with sesame oil on the chest is an exceptionally helpful option for treating bronchitis.
- To diminish the triggers of asthma, crush 2 to 3 grams of nagar & Bharangi & take this therapeutic blend three times a day with lukewarm water.
- Herbs such as - Mullein, Elecompane, Black Pepper, Thyme, Ginger, Flax seed, Myrrh & Manna are likewise utilized for the asthma treatment.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.