- by Dr. A. V. Lohit
- 0 Shares
- Apr 09 2018
Ashwagandha and sex drive
Ashwagandha is a very popular Ayurvedic herb for multiple reasons. One can have a lowered sex drive or libido due to various factors and immediately resort to pills. Here’s why you should consider taking this natural herb as a remedy instead of popping those pills.
- Ashwagandha is an aphrodisiac which means its boosts your sexual desires. This powerful herb works as a sex stimulant and enhances libido, lubrication and satisfaction.
- Functions like a stress buster which increases testosterone levels and improves fertility.
- It successfully boosts not only one’s libido but ashwagandha supplements rapidly increase sperm count as well.
- Its anti-inflammatory and stress relieving properties boost one’s endurance and improve physical activity.
- Functions like a hormone stabilizer, regulates them thus lowering blood pressure, stress levels enabling you to perform better.
How to consume ashwagandha everyday
Ashwagandha is available as an herbal supplement in ayurvedic outlets. Here’s how you can add this to everyday diet:
- Add the churna to boiled milk, normal or flavoured
- To a cup of milk add a spoon each of ashwagandha and turmeric powder
- To a cup of boiling milk, add the supplement along with a spoon of sugar and some crushed ginger
- Mix the herbal powder with ghee and a little sugar for a sweetened taste.
Stick to 1 or 2 spoons of the supplement a day
It is always best to consult an expert before intake of any medication.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.