- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Feb 14 2017
Anxiety and Ayurveda
Generalized Anxiety Disorder or GAD patients experience the ill effects of exorbitant, unlikely stress or worry that keeps going through six months or more; the issues can be about health, cash, professional issues, or pretty much anything. Its signs could incorporate trembling, sleeping disorder/insomnia, muscle pains, stomach upsets, irritation, dizziness and poor focus.
The different biological, mental, and social components that may cause Anxiety Disorder include: Heredity, brain science, personality and life encounters.
- Improper sleep
- Short of breaths
- Mouth dryness
- Feeling of frenzy, fear and uneasiness
- Being cold or sweaty
Ayurveda, which takes a far-reaching perspective of a person's emotional, physical and profound conditions, assigns anxiety disorder signs to disturbed prana vata, an auxiliary of vata dosha which is related with stress, nervousness, and sadness. Prana vata affects the sensory system and triggers mental awkwardness. It likewise debilitates the nervous framework and nerve impulses. Ayurvedic treatment of nervousness issue would include controlling aggravated prana vata and enhancing sattva guna, which conceives a steady and tranquil personality through self-acknowledgment and self-control, and suitable changes in eating routine and way of life.
Diet and Lifestyle Aspect
- Fresh vegetables (raw, cooked or boiled), fruits and fruit juices, vegetable juices, nuts, dry fruits, sprouts, milk, honey, ghee, butter, and buttermilk are the best to enhance sattva and enhance the psyche. Try reducing or if possible avoid the utilization of black tea, espresso, white flour products, chocolates, white sugars, fried foods, spicy foods, meat, eggs and fish. Controlling such products help in anxiety disorder.
- Breathing control: Mind has a close connection with breathing rate. An individual has short and shallow breathing when worried or stressed and has deep breathing when casual and relaxed. Watch your breathing next time you wind up stressed. Attempt to slow it down. Take a relaxing position and breathe deeply using the stomach muscles. Give the stomach a chance to expand while taking in, and contract while breathing out. This will instantly calm you and lessen uneasy anxiety. Meditation, exercise, relaxing methods and Yoga stances are additionally prescribed.
- Take: ground coconut-10g; paste of 2-3 almonds (pre-soaked for 5 to 6 hours and peeled); powdered fennel seeds-5g; black pepper powder-2g, and powdered sugar-20g. Blend all of the ingredients and have it with saffron mixed milk. To make saffron drain, douse 5 to 6 strings of saffron in one teaspoon of drain for 5 to 6 hours. Bite well and eat.
- Have 1 tsp of licorice root powder with water first thing in the morning. This is said as a medhya rasayana in Ayurveda i.e. a brain rejuvenator.
- Add some rose petals in boiling water. Let it sit aside till it is lukewarm. Add ½ tsp of sugar to it and have it twice every day. This is a decent drink to elevate mood and temperament.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.