- by Portea HomeCare
- 1 Shares
- May 07 2017
AAM KA PANNA
In this scorching heat it feels good to drink something chilled and healthy. AAM KA PANNA is a great option for this heat.
Checkout the recipe and see for yourself how easy it is to make it.
- Raw Mangoes – 2 to 3
- Cumin Powder
- Black Peppercorns – Crushed
- Black Salt(Kala Namak)
- Pressure cook/Steam the raw mangoes till they go soft.
- Peel the mangoes and remove the pulp.
- Add cumin powder, little black salt, cardamom, crushed peppercorns and sugar to the mixture. Stir well and store.
- For making the drink, mix 1-2 tbsp of the pulp in chilled water and serve fresh AAM KA PANNA
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Quantity of sugar as per your desire.
- Jaggery can be used instead of sugar.
- This mixture/Pulp can stay in the refrigerator for upto a week.
- Prevents you from heat stroke and keeps the body cool.
- Raw mangoes are rich in vitamin c and, plus the jaggery also gives an iron boost.
- Helps in preventing stomach problems in the summers.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.