- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Feb 10 2017
Aerobic Exercises To Do At Home
Aerobic exercises are primarily known as cardiovascular exercise or fat burning exercise as it uses fat over carbohydrates as a fuel to keep you moving during a workout.
Body fats drop down in few months and you will look and feel energetic.
It protects the heart and vascular diseases.
It reduces anxiety, depression, and stress.
With a steady pace, go up and come down on the stairs for at least 10-15 minutes. It works as the warm-up exercise.
- Stand with your feet at shoulder wide apart. Grasp the jump rope handles with both hands.
- Use your wrists to swing the rope over your head.
- Quickly hop over the rope as it comes towards the front of your feet.
- Begin with a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Perform a normal squat.
- As you complete the downward motion, jump in the air.
- As you land, lower the body back to normal squat position to finish rep one.
- Do four sets of 10-15 reps and take no more than 30-60 seconds of rest between each set.
- You should also keep in mind to keep a steady pace throughout the exercise.
- Start off with a standing position with hands on the side.
- Drop down to a squat position but with your palms on the ground.
- Kick your legs back while keeping your arms extended.
- You will be now in a plank position.
- Form high plank position immediately returns to squat position.
- Jump from this position to finish the first rep.
- Start with a plank position keeping your arms and legs extended on the floor.
- Keeping the same posture, crawl forward at steady pace.
- Bear in mind to put more weight on your arms and less weight on our legs.
- Do it for at least 60 seconds.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.