- by Dr Paramesh S
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
What to Ask the Doctor about Diabetes Medications?
People who take diabetes medications should ask their doctor or health care provider
- whether their diabetes medications could cause hypoglycemia
- when they should take their diabetes medications
- how much medication they should take
- whether they should keep taking their diabetes medications when they are sick
- whether they should adjust their medications before physical activity
- whether they should adjust their medications if they skip a meal
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.