- by The Nivesaa Studio
- 2 Shares
- Feb 14 2017
Weight Loss and more
There are many approaches to lose these unwanted fats and toxins from the body. One should carefully select the methodology that one can mentally and physically follow. What it takes is more of will power than physical efforts to get these undesired guests gone from our bodies. Few of the majorly adopted techniques can be put into line as follows
Majorly adopted and effective way is hitting the gym floor. Working out doesnt necessarily mean getting into bulky weight programs. When you're working out several times a week to get fit and lose weight, you want a routine that offers maximum results in the minimum amount of time. There are many workout options available that have proven to be more than effective than other as per individual body structures. One can opt for any of the following options to get that body moving:
- Weights programs:
- Strength training provides remarkable results in those who have tried and failed at overhauling their fitness with just diet or cardio
- Cardio & Aerobics
- Aerobic exercise is also known as cardio. It is a physical exercise of low to high intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generating process. Both types of exercise achieve the same results: improved fitness by increasing both your oxygen intake and heart rate.
Zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer. It involves dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music. The choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, meringue and mambo.
Swimming burns calories, so helps you lose weight and swimming for weight loss has been regularly praised for its cardiovascular health benefits, especially for older people. As swimming uses so many muscles in your body, your heart and lungs must work hard to supply them all with oxygen.
Different dance forms can lose weight. There are many forms of dance that can help in reducing weight. It is a fantastic form of exercise and is effective in burning calories. Regular exercise might become boring and monotonous and hence dancing appears as a pleasing and fun option.
To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume. Exercise, especially intense cardiovascular types that utilize the major muscle groups, burns a lot of calories. Kickboxing qualifies as a moderate to high-intensity cardiovascular workout that burns calories and helps you build muscle tone.
- Healthy diet
It is said what we eat is what our bodies become. The fast paced lifestyle have created a huge room for ready to eat foods, otherwise simply being called as junk foods. If one can become careful enough to monitor what we eat, no other method is needed to get those bulges gone. Many available methodologies out there all point to one coomon goal of adopting health in our foods. Simple yet efficient techniques in healthy food diet can be listed as:
- Balanced Calorie diet
A balanced diet is one that gives your body the nutrients it needs to function correctly. In order to get the proper nutrition from your diet, you should obtain the majority of your daily calories from:
- fresh fruits
- fresh vegetables
- whole grains
- lean proteins
- Full Liquid diet
A full liquid diet is made up only of fluids and foods that are normally liquid and foods that turn to liquid when they are at room temperature, like ice cream. It also includes:
- Strained creamy soups
You can NOT eat solid foods when you are on a full liquid diet.
- Mini meals
Mini meals provide a balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein and fat. This powerful trio keeps you feeling satisfied and full of energy. You'll be less likely to reach for junk food, and your body might even burn fat more efficiently.
The reason this Detox Diet Week works so well is the plethora of raw fruits and vegetables. Raw fruits and vegetables help scrub your body clean, while removing toxins and extra body fat.
Raw fruits and vegetables have more nutrients than cooked produce so when you have a metabolism boosting, beautifying vegetable like raw broccoli it’s more effective than steamed or grilled broccoli, simply because it’s still in the raw state.
Here is a list of 5 simple and easy detox drinks that can do wonders when on a weight loss program:
- Strawberry and Lemon Detox Water:
- Simply add few lemon wedges/slices along with some strawberries to a jug full of water and refrigerate it for sometime. If you manage to get raspberries, kiwi and blueberries then add them, too. Excellent in flavors, they are super healthy for our body.
- Watermelon Drink :
Watermelon is low in calories and is filled with vitamins and minerals. So adding the slices of watermelon to a pitcher of water would be enough. Sip it throughout the day and flush away the toxins.
- Aloe Vera Water:
- This wonder plant is indeed man's best friend. Starting from giving us a good skin and hair to curing sun burns, aloe vera has always come to our rescue. One of the simplest recipe is to peel the gel out of the stem and mix it with half to one cup of water. Additionally, squeeze some lemon juice to the mixture and your Aloe vera detox drink is ready.
- Green Tea:
- One of the most popular beverages consumed to lose weight, it helps in increasing the metabolism that further aids in melting away the stubborn fat in your body. Drink green tea at least 3-4 times in a day for better results. Add little honey or 2-3 drops of lemon juice to improve the taste.
- Coconut Water:
- Coconut water is the most simplest solution for the people who don't get the time to implement the weight loss tips. It would not only help you to lose weight but would kill your cravings for sugary drinks and give you a healthy skin.
Yoga is an ancient form of exercise and way of living that focuses on your mind, body and soul. Yoga aims at making you fit by increasing flexibility. It involves twisting the body, forward and backward bends, inversions and other poses that help in opening up the otherwise rusted muscles and thereby facilitate weight loss.
Here are few simple yoga asanas to help you get started:
- Surya Namaskar:
- One of the basic, most well-known and widely practiced asanas, surya namaskar literally translates to sun salutation. It comprises a series of twelve different yoga poses that focus on various parts of body. it helps in exercising all possible areas of your body. It helps in strengthening your skeletal system
The warrior pose or Veerabhadrasana:
- The warrior poses work on your legs, thighs, back and arms. It helps in improving blood circulation.
- Triangular pose or Trikonasana:
- This asana works on the sides of your body, arms and thighs.
- Upward plank or Purvottanasana:
This works extensively on your back, shoulders, arms, spine, wrists and fortifies muscles. It is also great for the respiratory system. It is great for the core strength of the body as it works on your legs, inner thigh muscles as wells as hips.
- The bridge pose:
This works wonders on your hips, thighs, stomach as well as back.
To keep the body well nourished, here is what you can do:
- Eat a balanced diet, which mainly consists of organic foods, and eat them as fresh as possible. For non vegetarians, have grass fed, hormone-free meat.
- Rest your body well. Get enough sleep for the body to recuperate.
- Choose home cooked food over prepackaged, ready to eat, junk food or restaurant foods.
- Do not steer clear of fats used in cooking. Fats are required by the body to absorb fat soluble nutrients. Reduce the quantity of fat used.
- Give processed and refined foods a miss. These are mostly empty calories, which will do no good to the already expanding waist.
- Stay well hydrated and shun packaged juices. Make water, green tea, buttermilk your new best friend.
- In case of low thyroid levels, avoid food like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, turnips, mustard greens, radish, sweet potatoes, etc. They need not be removed from the diet totally, but need to be eaten occasionally.
Most importantly, aim to keep the body and mind healthy and stress free.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.