- by Dr Gowher Yusuf
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Top 7 Tips for Disciplining School Age Children
1. Expect Some Steps Forward -- and Some Back
2. Get Your Child Involved in Setting Limits and Rules
3. Be Firm about R-E-S-P-E-C-T
4. Give "Do's" Instead of "Don'ts"
5. Find Out What's Behind the Behaviour
6. Keep Child Discipline Short and Simple
7. Be Consistent and Firm
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.