- by Delightz
- 0 Shares
- Mar 21 2017
Summits of Making a wholesome Burger
Any type of burger you make, before you light up the grill, keep these tips in mind to lift the flavor and the benefits of your meal.
1. For a healthier spread, in place of mayo you can use protein rich yogurt or mashed avocado.
2. Instead of white you can use whole wheat bread crumbs, for a healthier filling you can try groundnuts, such as almond or hazelnut which are gluten free.
3. For a healthy low calorie burger add fresh herbs
4. Add more veggies such as chopped spinach or greens into the burger mixture, or use it as a topping this can sneak more veggie into your day
5. Low calorie Hot sauce or chipotle infused spreads can spice up your burger and boost your metabolism
6. Choose healthy spreads and spices like homemade ketchup, mustard or homemade ranch for your healthy burger.
7. You can grate the block of cheese for even coverage in your burger instead of thin slices
8. Use your own fat free ingredients in the burger
9. You can also use lettuce leaves by adding toppings of salad for serving the burger instead of a bun
10. You can also use whole wheat flour to make your own bun to get the boost of fiber in the burger by avoiding preservatives.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.