- by Dr Vivekanand Bhat Cosmetic Studio
- 0 Shares
- Feb 10 2017
Refine Your Arms With Vaser Liposuction
Perfectly contoured arms are something every woman dreams of Presently, it doesn’t seem like such a distant dream anymore. Advanced body sculpting services like vaser liposuction help remove body fat, and promise amazing results.
Read on to know more about one such technique, vaser liposuction.
What Is Vaser?
Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, and this is an improvement over the old method of liposuction that used ultrasound energy to eliminate fat. This invasive technique is known to be less painful—and safer too, compared to laser-assisted methods of liposuction, as the latter makes use of heat to burn the fatty tissues.
In this technique, ultrasound waves cut through your fat cells selectively without harming the blood vessels, muscles, or nerves. The fat cells start melting, and are sucked out.
Why Get Vaser Liposuction Done?
If you miss wearing your old sleeveless dresses and tube tops due to your ‘bingo-wings,’ maybe it’s time you tried Vaser Liposuction. It’s simple and easy, and all you need to do is invest a few hours from your busy schedule; the advanced tech at hand means that you can walk out of the clinic on the very day you get your lipo work done.
The process is simple; a few incisions are made with tiny cannulas (thin tube) on your upper arm to drain off excess fat.
It is a very precise process, and gives your arms a streamlined appearance by removing all kinds of bumps and lumps. Benefits are aplenty; let’s take a look.It effectively shrinks the skin, and is the Best body sculpting treatment option for large areas like arms, hips, abdomen, thighs, and love handles
- It better prepares the fat for its removal, and is painless
- It effectively shrinks the skin, and is the best body sculpting treatment option for large areas like arms, hips, abdomen, thighs, and love handles
- It’s a minimally invasive process, and can be combined with other methods too
- It makes the skin tight and gives you a radiant appearance
- Downtime is short compared to most other techniques; it even works faster than lasers
- Risks are minimal; unlike lasers, it doesn’t make use of heat that might burn the surrounding tissues and nerve
- It is very effective in areas with stubborn fat
- Cannulas used are very small in size—you encounter very little discomfort, and the risk of skin damage is also greatly reduced
- A huge amount of fat can be removed from different areas in a single session
All these factors make vaser liposuction a highly sought-after choice for a perfectly-shaped body without an inch of flab. Plus, it is carried out under regional anesthesia, reducing the cost and risk involved.
Vaser liposuction is not only being tried by women but men as well. Most people are conscious about their looks these days, and the arm is the first place you should start from. Many clinics offer vaser liposuction in Bangalore, but make sure you choose the right one to get the results you’re looking for.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.