- by Simarouba Yoga and Naturopathy Clinic
- 0 Shares
- Feb 21 2017
Naturopathy & Its Proficiencies
The main beliefs of Naturopathy are amazing
- First, the causes and cures of all ailments are the same; diseases grow due to the intoxicants present in the body which naturopathy helps in removing.
- Second, the intoxicants are the reason for diseases and not the bacteria and viruses which merely feed off them.
- Third, nature itself is the supreme doctor, the patient is healed and not the disease. All the levels of the body are handled all together and completely.
- Finally, no medications are utilized because Naturopathy is an excellent medicine in itself. The main objective of Naturopathy is to educate the people about the art of healthy living by transforming their daily routine and habits. Naturopathy not only heals the ailment but also makes our bodies strong, bright and shiny.
The techniques that are involved in Naturopathy
There are four classifications:
- Massage Therapies
- In food therapy, the aim is to consume food in its natural form as much as possible as raw food is also a medicine itself. It includes fresh leafy green vegetables, fresh fruits & sprouts. There are various blends of cleansing, strengthening and calming or pacifying the foods. These foods must be consumed in the right proportion, and the stomach should be left a little empty.
- To withdraw intoxicants from the body, both mud packs and mud baths are used, precisely for diseases like high blood pressure, anxiety, tension headaches, gastric, constipation, and skin problems.
- There are various essential kinds of water therapy where clean, fresh and cool water are used; and after this kind of a remedy, the body feels refreshed, renewed and energized. The techniques we use have effective results for a huge variety of diseases. A hip bath enhances the effectiveness of the liver, stomach, large intestine and kidneys. A full steam bath opens the skin pores and harmful intoxicants come out. For asthma, headache, knee pain, menstrual irregularities and sleeplessness, a hot foot bath is beneficial. In addition, to get rid of all the toxins we do not want, there is a full body water massage, hot & cold wraps, a spine bath and enemas.
- Finally there is a massage therapy which augments the blood flow, removes the stiffness in the body, weariness, & ache from the muscles & this can function in combination with few of the other naturopathic therapies.
It is the fact that Naturopathy can be utilized to help heal & ease many of today’s ailments and diseases. It can also be applied by anyone who wishes to merely enjoy the feeling of relaxation. This, no doubt, is remedial and healing in itself. Naturopathy is always beneficial for whatsoever be the cause.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.