- by Arth Ayurveda
- 0 Shares
- Mar 06 2017
Know the Benefits of Ayurveda Panchakarma
In this day and age of sedentary lifestyles, Ayurveda serves as a boon to everyone. Panchakarma is one such treatment in Ayurveda which benefits the whole body and helps to build immunity towards possible ailments. Panchakarma is a purification treatment that essentially involves five therapies that work together to eliminate impurities from the body. It helps the person achieve dosha balance as well as mind-body stability. It is easier to avail an effective and fruitful Panchakarma treatment in Bangalore with Arth Ayurveda.
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Lustrous and soft skin: Excessive toxins in the body lead to the formation of acne, pimples, and rashes on your skin. This occurs due to improper functioning of the digestive system and excessive Vata dosha. Eating habits, food quality have a great impact on it too. Since Ayurveda treats the human body as a whole, Panchakarma treats the underlying issues resulting in beautiful skin.
- Stronger digestive system: Diseases like diarrhea occurring due to indigestion is a sign of imbalance in Vata dosha, problems during eliminating are signs of imbalance with Kapha dosha, and less than optimum elimination during a day indicates imbalanced Pita dosha. Panchakarma releases blockages in order to allow the body to carry out natural body functions.
- Builds immunity: Panchakarma opens channels for proper functioning in the body, pacifies the doshas and soothes the mind. With the same, it becomes a perfect therapy for building immunity both by strengthening you physically and mentally.
- Allergies no more: The root cause for various allergies is an imbalanced Vata dosha. Especially in the case of food allergies, depending on the function of the agni (Vata), your body starts to respond negatively to certain food items, which develop later in life. Panchakarma provides you the solution for the same and allergies become a thing of the past.
- Improves mind-body stability: Panchakarma acts a rejuvenation therapy for your body and cleanses the mind, body, and spirit. When the body falls out of sync due to low activity and lifestyle choices, toxins spread throughout the body. This blocks passageways resulting in improper functioning of the body. The treatment of panchakarma provides tonification, purification as well as palliation.
These are the most highlighted benefits of panchakarma treatment, to know more about Panchakarma treatment in Bangalore drop by at Arth Ayurveda clinic and experience the power of Ayurveda.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.