- by Jiyo Natural
- 0 Shares
- Apr 22 2017
How best to lose weight by eating right
There are many ways to lose lot of weight quickly. However, most of the ways will make you hungry and unsatisfied.
If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will lead to give up on these dieting plans quickly.
A dietary advice should be based on scientific research, not ethics and religion or a preconceived notion of what a healthy diet should be like.
There are few foods you should not stop eating even if you are on a diet and wishing to lose weight. Below is the list..
Healthy Foods to Eat
You should eat natural and unprocessed foods that humans are genetically adapted to eating. Researches show that such foods are great for health.
For healthy people who exercise and don’t have to lose weight, there is absolutely no reason for them to avoid tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes and healthier non-gluten grains like oats and rice.
If you are overweight and have metabolic issues like belly fat etc. you should restrict all high-carb foods.
- Vegetables: Eat vegetables every day as they contain fiber and many nutrients that are essential for the human body.
- Potatoes: Eat root vegetables like potatoes and sweet potatoes in moderation if you need to lose weight. They are healthy, but they are still high in carbs.
- High-Fat Dairy: Cheese, cream, butter, full-fat yogurt, etc. are rich in healthy fats and calcium. Dairy from grass-fed cows are rich in vitamin K2 and it is very important for health.
- Fruit: Increase variety of fruits in your diet that tastes good and are easy to prepare and rich in fiber and vitamin C. However they’re pretty high in sugar, so eat in moderation if you want to lose weight.
- Nuts and Seeds: If you need to lose weight, eat almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc. in moderation as they are rich in various nutrients, but very high in calories.
- Fats and Oils: Choose saturated fats like Olive oil, butter, lard, etc. for high-heat cooking like pan frying as they are more stable in the heat.
- Eggs: Eggs are the most nutritious foods on the Earth. Omega-3 eggs are the best. The yolk is the most nutritious and healthiest part of the egg.
- Fish: Fish is great and very healthy, fulfilling and rich in nutrients and omega-3 fatty acids. You should eat fish every week, preferably fatty fish like salmon.
- Meat: Humans have been eating meat of beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc. for hundreds and thousands of years. Unprocessed meat is good for you, especially if the animals ate natural foods like beef from grass-fed cows.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.