- by Dr Sheetal Bhatia
- 0 Shares
- Feb 13 2017
Homeopathy treatment for Piles
People do not consider homeopathy medicine for piles at its early stages and this is one of the reasons why they end up under a surgeon’s knife. Because homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles and the sooner the treatment better are the chances of a complete recovery. Homeopathy helps make the vein valves stronger which is correlated to the disturbances of venous system thereby helping quicker recovery. The treatment moreover is entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is mostly permanent.
What is Piles? Hemorrhoids or piles (Bawaseer in Hindi) are vascular swelling of the tissues of anus and rectum. It is a problem very common in adults both men and women. They are results of excessive straining for stool as if in constipation. Sometimes they can be due to portal hypertension. It is engorged, enlarged and inflamed blood vessels in or around the lower portion of the rectum and at anus. Internal hemorrhoids (piles) arise from congestion of plexus of superior hemorrhoid veins, external hemorrhoids (piles) arise from the inferior hemorrhoid veins. This may hand outside the anus. It may be of a size of a pea or large protrusions in chronic cases. Homeopathy medicine for piles treats both internal and external cases. Hemorrhoids (piles) often result from straining to have a bowel movement. Pile, fissures with severe burning pain results from constipation, habits like constant sitting in one position, over eating of fast food etc. Managing interventions involve high fiber diet, avoidance of straining use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls.
Survey on Piles cases: One study in India showed that approximately 80% of the cases are in the 21-50 year age group, the percentage of males and females was 67% and 33% respectively. Due to internal pressure, internal hemorrhoids tend to congest, bleed and eventually prolapse, while in external hemorrhoids painful thrombosis may develop. The study further suggests that constipation, spicy food and straining are the main causes in 62% of cases. Alcohol, emotional stress or sedentary habits have also been reported to be predisposing factors for hemorrhoids.
Piles Cure: Piles or hemorrhoids usually disappear on their own after some time. Piles treatment especially homeopathy medicine for piles during such time can help reduce itching and discomfort. Piles medicine is recommended by doctors based on the stage of piles. Most of the hemorrhoids can be treated using the following methods: Over-the-counter topical treatments like creams, ointments (relieve any swelling and discomfort). Laxatives (for general constipation), Painkillers (like paracetamol) non-surgical procedures such as sclerotherapy and banding (if the piles have developed above the dentate line), may be recommended. Around 1 in every 10 people with the condition will eventually need surgery. Managing interventions involve high fiber diets, avoidance of straining in toilet, use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls.
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top 10 Homeopathy Single Remedies
- Arsenicum alb. (tds): Hemorrhoids burn-like fire. Burning is relieved by sitting in hot water. Skin around anus ulcerated.
- Apis mel. (tds): Hemorrhoids with stinging pain as if from the bite of honey bees and after confinement.
- Calcarea flour (qid): Internal piles with constipation and backache. Much flatus in the colon. Bleeding piles with itching of anus, worse during pregnancy.
- Collinsonia can. (tds): Sensation of sharp sticks in the rectum. Sense of construction. Painful, bleeding piles or blind piles. Hemorrhoids with most obstinate constipation. Constipation and piles during pregnancy-alternating with diarrhea.
- Ficus rel. Q (qid) Ficus ind. Q (qid) 5 drops in ½ cup of water: Either of the remedies maybe tried if Mucuna fails. This will stop bleeding after about 4 doses of 5 drops each. Blood should be bright red.
- Hamamelis (tds): Hemorrhoids after confinement. Blood dark, profuse with soreness in the rectum, great weakness after bleeding.
- Hypericum 1x (qid): Bleeding piles. It is a very specific remedy.
- Kalium carb. (tds): Piles relieved by hard pressure like sitting on a horseback without a saddle. Hemorrhoids are large and swollen. Piles after child birth.
- Millefolium (tds): Bleeding hemorrhoids. Blood bright red. Works better in tincture-5 drops a dose, thrice daily.
- Mimosa p. 1x (tds): A single dose of 1x or 6x cures external piles. Its leaves made into a poultice with oil and tied on the anus causes immediate relief in pain and also causes receding of piles.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.