- by Tratak Holistic Clinic
- 0 Shares
- Feb 13 2017
Heal your Liver and Gallbladder through Anger
Our emotion defines not only our attitude toward life but it’s also show how our organs are working. So, one could judge the functioning of the body parts by observing the emotions of the person.
Here, we are discussing Anger which affects Liver and Gall Bladder function respectively. When a person does not work as per his functional capacity then his unused work capacity increases energy in Liver and Gall Bladder ,because of which both organs get affected very badly. So if you are facing problem related to liver and gallbladder then you can treat your diseases by checking and controlling your anger ,It also affects the heart, blood pressure and can cause arthritis etc. therefore; dysfunctional anger is the root cause of various diseases.
How to control Anger
- Walk away from the situation immediately, so that things not get worse
- Do not react but respond, it will help you to handle the issues
- Leave the topics which raise your anger, don’t get judgmental and its normal to have disagreement
- Drink water during discussion, so that it will balance the temperament
- Regularly go for walk or do jogging, it will use your unused energy
- Practice light exercises and yoga asana, to avoid dysfunctional anger
- Do deep breathing and meditation, it will keep you positive
- LISTEN LIGHT AND SOFT MUSIC , It will keep you stress free
- EAT HEALTHY BE HEALTHY
ALWAYS CHECK AND CONTROL YOUR THOUGHT AS NEGATIVE THOUGHT CAN BE CAUSE OF QUICK TEMPER.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.