- by Fitlab
- 0 Shares
- Mar 18 2017
Fitness Friendly Methods to Celebrate Your Special Day
Your Special day means lot of non-diet friendly sweets, chocolates, snacks and most probably alcohol. However it is not necessary that you have to spend your special day that way. You can celebrate that date in a very health friendly and a romantic way. You can try these health friendly ideas to celebrate your day in a different way.
- Ice skating: How about going for an ice skating with your special someone? Isn’t that romantic yet full of excitement and an outstanding workout. It will burn lot of your calories and shred your leg’s muscles. You can end your date with a nice coffee or a green tea.
- Hiking: You can even go for hiking with your partner and make it a special outing, but don’t forget to carry a chilled wine and healthy snacks to make it more romantic and hearty. While hiking you can enjoy and burn your calories all together.
- Camping: Camping would be the most romantic date you can ever go on. Only two of you enjoying the beauty of nature together without any distractions. You can take all the comforts you want – the light (bone fire), good food (grill), sleeping bags, blanket and a spacious tent.
- Dancing: Dancing is another most romantic thing you can do on a date and an awesome way to exercise. You can hit a club, you might be thinking of going there from long or you can even turn on the music at your home and enjoy the romantic dance party especially for you two followed by a healthy food. Dancing is a fun once you get into it.
- Water sports: Hitting a local water park can also be a great fun. A beach or a swimming pool can also be an option for a day of swimming and sun. Swimming is again an excellent way to relax and enjoy with your partner in a very energetic way.
- Yoga: At the end of the stressful week, you both can go for a couple’s yoga sessions. There is nothing more relaxing than yoga which can calm your mind and body. After the yoga session you both will be yet again ready for a chilling and romantic evening.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.