- by Arth Ayurveda
- 0 Shares
- Feb 11 2017
Ayurvedic Tips to Stop Hair loss
In this day and time of stress and sedentary lifestyles, hair loss has become quite a common issue with most people. Ayurveda advocates the fact that hair fall is related to your body and the mind-body balance. According to Ayurveda, when there is excess of pita dosha in the body, it gives rise to hair problems. The Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss focuses on a holistic approach that includes lifestyle changes, stress management, and herbal remedies.
Below are Ayurvedic tips to stop hair loss with things you can find right in the space of your home:
1. Amla (Indian Gooseberry):
• Make Indian gooseberry, henna, and brahmi powder into a paste along with curd. Apply this onto your hair, and leave it on for 1-2 hours. Rinse it with water later.
• Mix the juice of amla and lemon and apply it on your scalp, and wash it off after 20 minutes.
• Mix equal parts of aloe vera gel with olive oil and apply it onto your hair from root to tips. Leave it for 30 minutes before shampooing.
• Create a conditioning mask by mixing aloevera gel and one egg. Leave it on for 15 minutes, and rinse with a mild shampoo.
• Roast some methi seeds, and make it into a fine paste with water. Apply it onto your scalp and hair, leaving it for 20 minutes. Wash it later with cold water.
• Steep some boiled methi seeds into coconut oil, and massage that infused oil into your scalp. Keep it overnight, followed by shampooing the next day.
• Massage Brahmi oil onto your scalp. Keep it overnight.
• Use brahmi as a hair pack along with curd.
• Apply beetroot juice onto your scalp, and keep it for about an hour before rinsing it off.
• Alternatively, you can boil some beetroot leaves to make a thick paste, and leave it on your hair for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this procedure twice a week.
• Take 1 tbsp of shikakai powder, mix it with half cup of coconut oil. Shampoo you hair, after two hours of applying the mixture.
• Form a hair mask by mixing shikakai powder and yogurt. Massage and keep it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
• Boil neem leaves in water, and allow the water to cool down. Rinse your hair with the water after shampooing.
• Soak 2 tbsp of henna powder in mild warm water. Take 20 clean neem leaves. Mix both and make them into a paste. Leave it for an hour, and rinse it later.
All you need to do is follow these simple and beneficial Ayurvedic tips to flaunt your way to beautiful hair in no time.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.