- by Dr Gowher Yusuf
- 0 Shares
- Feb 23 2017
Anger and Teens
Source: The Anger workbook for Teens by (Raychelle Cassada Lohmann, MS)
Anger is a natural human emotion, but people handle it differently. Some hold in their anger and let to build, some lash out with words, some fight and some just explode. This activity will help you gauge how much of a problem your anger is and begin to understand how it affects your life. The more you answer yes to these questions; the more anger is driving your life.
- People have often commented on my anger.
- My anger gets me into trouble.
- I have occasionally become so angry that later I could not remember what I did.
- Other members of my family have anger problems.
- I have hit or harmed someone else when I was angry.
- I often feel that I am the victim.
- I often feel that no one understands me.
- I have trouble controlling my anger.
- My anger has hurt me.
- When I get angry I do things or say things which I regret later.
Join us at Pebbles n Pearls to learn Life Skills that will help you to learn to control your anger.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.