- by Arth - An Ayurvedic Health Center
- 0 Shares
- Mar 04 2017
7 Simple Ayurvedic Cure for Hyper Tension
With growing inactive lifestyle and unhealthy diet regime, hypertension has become a common health condition. According to a study published in Times of India, approximately one-third of the population will suffer from hypertension by 2020 making it a national epidemic. Having a resting blood pressure higher than 140/90 mmHg is considered as hypertension. The symptoms of high blood pressure can often get ignored as it develops over a course of time.
The ayurvedic treatment for hypertension includes several Ayurvedic home remedies that help normalize blood pressure and keep health complications aside. Here are 7 simple Ayurvedic Remedies for hypertension:
- Prepare a tea by boiling Ashwagandha powder in water for 10 minutes. Drink 1 or 2 cups a day.
- You can consume Ashwagandha root powder along with one glass of hot milk before going to bed.
- You can stir one teaspoon of triphala choorna or powder into warm water. Drink the liquid throughout the day in between meals.
- Triphala can be taken in the form of tablets or capsules one to three doses a day.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
- Mix one tbsp of amla juice and one tbsp of honey and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, you can include amla in your diet.
- Fenugreek Seeds:
- Boil some fenugreek seeds with water and cool the mixture. Blend it into a paste and consume it twice a day.
- Pour hot water over some fenugreek seeds and let it steep. Strain the liquid and drink this tea for about a month.
- Take 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp ginger juice and 2 tsp cumin powder and mix them in a bowl. Take this mixture and eat it twice a day.
- Eat raw and organic honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
- It can be taken in the form of a powder with water, about half a gram twice in a day. Drink it 2 hours after food or before sleep
- Jatamansi root extract can be taken with water two times in a day.
- Mix 2-3 grams of arjuna powder with a glass of water, and drink it daily for 2 months.
- Process a bark of Arjuna with milk and prepare a tonic.
Along with the home remedies, in order to relieve yourself of the problem of high blood pressure; you need to ease your daily stress. Take a back seat and relax every once in a while to keep stress at a distance. It is highly advisable to consult your specialist before you start using home remedies to cure/treat the issue of hypertension.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.