- by Dr Gowher Yusuf
- 0 Shares
- Mar 16 2017
5 ways to pack healthy school Lunch Box
It is easy and convenient to get in the habit of packing a healthy lunch for school daily.
The first ingredient in packing the lunch box is motivation. The most important thing in your daily lunch packing is by staying energetic. staying. Following are a few tips which deal with healthy packing of a lunch box
1. Keep the Lunch box simple. In India, there is a trend to pack a heavy meal or gravy etc. in the lunch box. However you would do your kids a whole lot of good if you keep the Lunch box healthy, yet dry. In this way, your child will not worry the lunch break getting a too nasty & disordered. Cheese, Paneer or tuna sandwiches are anyways a safe play.
2. Take your child into confidence while packing his/her Lunch box. Take your child to the store and ask them their choice of preference. Take them to every counter – such as vegetables, fruits, bakery or the ready-to-eat packet counter. Hear to what they tell as they give you an opinion about a healthy yet tasty Lunch box.
3. In case you are a working mother, it would be an intelligent decision to prepare few items on Sundays. Make a small container of frozen strawberries, yogurt or salad and daily take out one container, and pack it in the lunch-box. By lunch time, the food will melt and it can be eaten easily.
4. Spicy and warm food can be eaten during winters. The leftovers like chicken soups, noodles can be packed in the thermo. Similarly on a hot and stuffy day, milkshake n smoothies can be stored in the thermos. You can also pack sandwiches or biscuits in the Lunch box for minor breaks.
5. Pack some raw veggies like bell peppers, carrots, baby corn or sprouts with a cheesy or spicy dip in the Lunch box box. Different varieties of food in the box will keep your kids happy, and will give them good health.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.