- by Avyang Health Care
- 0 Shares
- Jan 19 2018
10 BENEFITS OF TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia and has been used for years to treat skin ailments. But the benefits of this essential oil does not stop here. Let’s look at the multiple benefits of tea tree oil.
- One of the most popular benefits of tea tree oil is for treating acne.
- Whether you have normal or dry skin, tea tree oil can be used as a natural make up remover.
- Tea tree oil can counter cracked and rugged cuticles and is a proven fungus fighter.
- Tea tree oil can also be used as an antiseptic to treat sores.
- If you suffer from bad foot odour or body sweat, using tea tree oil in combination with other essential oils will help to counter the sweatiness and odour.
- Tea tree oil can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Tea tree oil is an ideal hand sanitizer.
- Tea tree oil can be also used as an insect repellent to keep flies and mosquitoes away.
- Tea tree oil is an all-purpose cleaner that sanitises the surfaces without leaving traces of harmful chemicals.
- Tea tree oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help ease psoriasis symptoms.
Although tea tree oil is a natural and overall safe product, it is best to exercise caution. It should be kept away from children as ingesting it could be dangerous. If you have sensitive skin, you should do a patch test before applying the oil on the problem area. You can also use tea tree oil in combination with other oils to lessen any adverse reaction.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.