10 SECRETS the world will not tell you about WEIGHT loss.
Simarouba Yoga and Naturopathy Clinic
Thippasandra, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
When you see an ad board that reads “50% off on weight loss” “loose weight in 20 days” “weight-loss pill” etc etc. The first thing to do is to not be one amongst the rat race. Thumb rule is there is no shortcut to your health.what goes fast comes back even faster!
- Three types of drugs are used in weight loss therapy. Stimulant-like drugs stimulate the central nervous system and reduce appetite. Sibutramine (Meridia) increases levels of serotonin and norepinephrine, helping you feel full. Orlistat prevents a sizable amount of fat absorption in the gut. Regardless of how these weight loss pills work, they only help reduce weight if the user is also limiting calorie intake.
- Side effects of the stimulant-like prescription diet pills include pulmonary hypertension, a rare and potentially fatal disorder due to high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs, valvular disease of the heart, elevated blood pressure, increased pulse and heart rate, restlessness, dizziness, insomnia, dry mouth, and constipation.
- Side effects of sibutramine include headache, dry mouth, anorexia, constipation, insomnia, runny nose, and sore throat.
- The diet pill orlistat, side effects include diarrhea, oily stools, gas, flatulence, and a decrease in absorption of fat-soluble vitamin.
- Operating a motor vehicle or machinery may be more difficult while using these weight loss drugs. People with heart disease, high blood pressure,thyroid problems, glaucoma, or epilepsy may not be able to take these medications.
- Using this type of weight loss medication may also result in drug dependence and abuse. Side effects seen with chronic use include irritability, personality changes, insomnia, even psychosis similar to schizophrenia. Sudden withdrawal may result in severedepression.
- Green tea extract: cases of liver problems in people using concentrated green tea extracts have been reported.
- Aloe: Sometimes marketed as an “internal” cleanser, aloe causes a strong cathartic effect in the intestines. That can lead to mineral depletion or worse if users have pre-existing intestinal issues, such as ulcerative colitis
- Cascara: An effective laxative but ineffective weight loss agent, cascara interacts with other drugs and can throw off the body’s mineral balance
- Ephedra (ma huang): Consumers should not be able to find OTC supplements containing this ingredient, because the FDA banned its sale in dietary supplements in 2004. Use of ephedra can cause high blood pressure and heart related problems.
- See how we do it through natural means without any harm to your bodies mechanism, get your health back and detox through naturopathy. we are commited to see you smile and transform your mind, body and soul!